The following text is a non-binding translation of the Spanish article "Política de Privacidad" and is offered to you exclusively on a courtesy basis. This is not an official translation. In case of discrepancies between the two versions, the Spanish version shall prevail.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The law firm of JOON-HE DILLMANN and BÁRBARA MARTÍ MORA, hereinafter referred to as “IUSTITIA abogados” or “IUSTITIA”, is committed to user privacy.
The policy for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data by IUSTITIA is based, among other applicable legislation, on the Spanish Ley Orgánica 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and on Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and Council of 23 October 2018.
This general policy applies to the IUSTITIA family of websites within the domain “iustitia.com” and other associated domains such as, for example, iuswiki.org. The user can browse most of IUSTITIA's pages without providing any personal information, but in some cases this information is necessary to provide you with the electronic services you request. The websites that require such information treat it in full compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned Ley Orgánica and Regulation (EU) and report on the use of the data in their specific privacy statements.
In this regard:
- Each lawyer who offers their professional services to the user or collaborates with IUSTITIA is responsible on his own account, completely exonerating the other lawyers in the firm, for the protection of the data and must ensure that the provisions of the Ley Orgánica and the Regulation (EU) are applied and must advise the other responsible parties on the fulfilment of their obligations.
IUSTITIA's family of partner websites, especially those offered under the domain “iustitia.com” and “iuswiki.org”, provide links to third party websites. In order to use third party content on our websites, you may have to accept their specific terms and conditions, including cookie policies over which we have no control.
An e-service on IUSTITIA is a service or resource made available on the Internet in order to improve the communication between clients and authorities. 2 types of e-services are, or will be, offered by IUSTITIA:
- Information services that provide clients of our law firm, authorities, media, businesses, administrations and others with access to information.
- Interactive communication services that allow better contact with clients, users and authorities, in order to facilitate policy consultations and feedback.
What data do we collect?
IUSTITIA collects the following data (if required) when you contact us:
- Your name.
- Your e-mail address.
- The content of your message.
- Your phone number (if indicated)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide IUSTITIA with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send us an e-mail message.
- Contact us via the online forms.
- Voluntarily participate in customer surveys.
- Leave us a message on our message boards or register on our websites.
- Contact us electronically, for example, via short messages or instant messaging (SMS, Whatsapp, Telegram, etc.).
- Use or visit our website via your browser's cookies.
- Contact us via other means.
How will we use your data?
IUSTITIA collects your data so that we can:
- Process your consultation, order and manage your account.
- Email you about the consultation or services you have hired at IUSTITIA.
- IUSTITIA will only share your data with lawyers, consultants, partners and attorneys (procuradores) who are needed to hire in order to protect your rights and interests or with the authorities if we are obliged to do so.
How do we store your data?
Personal data is securely transmitted to our web and mail servers by means of a minimum RSA 2048 bit encryption and stored on secure servers of the external processing contractor, which must ensure the protection and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Ley Orgánica 3/2018 and Regulation (EU) 2018/1725.
How long do we store your data?
IUSTITIA will retain your data until we inform you that it must be removed, at your request, when we are required to do so by the authorities or for a maximum period of five years. If you have not withdrawn your documents within this period, we are obliged to delete all your digital and physical records and data permanently without prior notice.
IUSTITIA will NOT share your personal data for marketing purposes. If you wish to receive marketing services, please feel free to do so yourself via third parties.
What are your data protection rights?
IUSTITIA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request IUSTITIA for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that IUSTITIA corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request IUSTITIA to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that IUSTITIA erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that IUSTITIA restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to IUSTITIA’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that IUSTITIA transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- Email us at:
- Call us: (+34) 66 400 4000 or (+34) 675 567 767 during our working hour: Monday to Friday 10:00h - 18:00h, except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. If we don't reply, please leave us a message. We will return your call as soon as possible.
- Write us at: IUSTITIA abogados, Carrer Sa Mar 2, 1º B, 07100 Sóller, Balearic Islands.
HOW TO CONTACT THE COMPETENT AUTHORITIES
If you wish to make a complaint or if you believe that IUSTITIA has not resolved your query about the protection of your data in a satisfactory manner, you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD):
- Address: AEPD, calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, Spain.
- Web: sedeagpd.gob.es.
- Phone: 901 233 144
© Joon-He Dillmann, 1985-2022. All rights reserved. No part of this website and/or its content may be reproduced in whole or in part without the prior express consent of its authors. This information has been drawn up on the basis of the privacy legal texts published by the European Union. (https://european-union.europa.eu/privacy-policy_en). Please check this website regularly. We may update its content unannounced at any time.