The following text is a non-binding translation of the Spanish article "Cookies" and is offered to you exclusively on a courtesy basis. This is not an official translation. In case of discrepancies between the two versions, the Spanish version shall prevail.
The following text is based on the regulations published by the EU cookie guidelines. To make the websites managed by IUSTITIA work properly, we sometimes place small data files called “cookies” on your device. To get more information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site.
- “First party cookies” are cookies set by the website you are visiting. Only that website can read them. In addition, a website might potentially use external services, which also set their own cookies, known as third-party cookies.
- “Persistent cookies” are cookies saved on your computer and that are not deleted automatically when you quit your browser, unlike a session cookie, which is deleted when you quit your browser.
Cookies can also be used to establish anonymised statistics about the browsing experience on our sites.
The websites managed by IUSTITIA mostly use “first-party cookies”. These are cookies set and controlled by IUSTITIA, not by any external organisation. However, to view some of our pages, you will have to accept cookies from external organisations.
The 3 types of “first-party cookie” we use are to:
- Store visitor preferences.
- Make our websites operational.
- Gather analytics data (about user behaviour).
These are set by us and only we can read them. They remember:
- If you have already replied to our survey pop-up (about how helpful the site content was) - so you will not be asked again.
There are some cookies that we have to include in order for certain web pages to function. For this reason, they do not require your consent. In particular:
We use these purely for internal research on how we can improve the service we provide for all our users. The cookies simply assess how you interact with our website - as an anonymous user (the data gathered does not identify you personally).
Also, this data is not shared with any third parties or used for any other purpose. The anonymised statistics could be shared with contractors working on communication projects under contractual agreement with IUSTITIA.
Some of our pages display content hosted by contracted services on domains external to iustitia.com. The external hosting may need cookies in order to function. To view this third-party content, you first have to accept their specific terms and conditions. This includes their cookie policies, which we have no control over. But if you do not view this content, no third-party cookies are installed on your device.
External providers of the web of IUSTITIA are: Google Maps, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress and some “plugins” of different authors that permit the coding and updating of our websites.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
Removing cookies from your device
You can delete all cookies that are already on your device by clearing the browsing history of your browser. This will remove all cookies from all websites you have visited. Be aware though that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences).
Managing site-specific cookies
For more detailed control over site-specific cookies, check the privacy and cookie settings in your preferred browser.
You can set most modern browsers to prevent any cookies being placed on your device, but you may then have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site/page. And some services and functionalities may not work properly at all (e.g. profile logging-in).
HOW TO CONTACT US
- Email us at:
- Call us: (+34) 66 400 4000 or (+34) 675 567 767 during our working hour: Monday to Friday 10:00h - 18:00h, except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. If we don't reply, please leave us a message. We will return your call as soon as possible.
- Write us at: IUSTITIA abogados, Carrer Sa Mar 2, 1º B, 07100 Sóller, Balearic Islands, Spain.
© Joon-He Dillmann, 1985-2022. All rights reserved. No part of this website and/or its content may be reproduced in whole or in part without the prior express consent of its authors. This information has been drawn up on the basis of the cookies legal texts published by the European Union. (https://european-union.europa.eu/cookies_en). Please check this website regularly. We may update its content unannounced at any time.