All websites administered by “IUSTITIA abogados” and its content are regulated under Spanish law. The following text is a non-binding translation of the Spanish article “Política de Privacidad” and is offered to our foreign visitors exclusively on a courtesy basis. This is not an official translation and it may contain errors. In case of discrepancies between the different translations, the Spanish text shall prevail. The following text is based on the data protection guidelines published by the European Union.
Personal Data Protection
The lawyers at “IUSTITIA abogados”, hereinafter referred to as “Lawyers” or “Abogados”, are committed to user privacy. The policy for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data by the Lawyers is based, among other applicable legislation, on the Spanish Ley Orgánica 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and on Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and Council of 23 October 2018.
- Each Lawyer (Abogado) who offers their professional services is responsible on his own account, completely exonerating the other Lawyers (Abogados) in the firm, for the protection of the data and must ensure that the provisions of the Ley Orgánica and the Regulation (EU) are applied and must advise the other responsible parties on the fulfilment of their obligations.
The websites of “IUSTITIA abogados”, especially those offered under the domains “iustitia.com” and “iustitia.wiki”, may provide links to third party websites. In order to use third party content on our websites, you may have to accept their specific terms and conditions, including cookie policies over which we have no control.
An e-service is a service or resource made available on the Internet in order to improve the communication between clients and authorities. 2 types of e-services are, or will be, offered by “IUSTITIA abogados”:
- Information services that provide clients of our law firm, authorities, media, businesses, administrations and others with access to information.
- Interactive communication services that allow better contact with clients, users and authorities, in order to facilitate policy consultations and feedback.
What Data Do We Collect?
We collect the following data (if required) when you contact us:
- Your name.
- Your e-mail address.
- The content of your message.
- Your phone number (if indicated).
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send us an e-mail message.
- Contact us via the online forms.
- Voluntarily participate in customer surveys.
- Leave us a message on our message boards or register on our websites.
- Contact us electronically, for example, via short messages or instant messaging (SMS, Whatsapp, Telegram, etc.).
- Use or visit our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us via other means.
How Will We Use Your Data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your consultation, order and manage your account.
- Email you about the consultation or services you have hired with us.
- The lawyers (abogados) will only share your data with lawyers (abogados), consultants, partners and attorneys (procuradores) who are needed to hire in order to protect your rights and interests or with the authorities if we are obliged to do so.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Personal data is securely transmitted to our web and mail servers by means of a minimum RSA 2048 bit encryption and stored on secure servers of the external processing contractor, which must ensure the protection and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Ley Orgánica 3/2018 and Regulation (EU) 2018/1725.
How Long Do We Store Your Data?
We will retain your data until we inform you that it must be removed, at your request, when we are required to do so by the authorities or for a maximum period of five years. If you have not withdrawn your documents within this period, we are obliged to delete all your digital and physical records and data permanently without prior notice.
We will NOT share your personal data for marketing purposes. If you wish to receive marketing services, please feel free to do so yourself via third parties.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access: You have the right to request from us copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request from us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we shall erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we shall restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How To Contact Us
If you have any queries about our Cookies Policy set out above, you can contact us:
- Email us at: email@example.com.
- Call us: (+34) 66 400 4000 during our working hour: Monday to Friday 10:00h – 18:00h, except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Write us at: IUSTITIA abogados, Carrer Sa Mar 2, 1º B, 07100 Sóller, Balearic Islands, Spain.
How To Contact The Competent Authorities
If you wish to make a complaint or if you believe that we have not resolved your query about the protection of your data in a satisfactory manner, you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD):
- Address: AEPD, calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, Spain.
- Web: https://sedeagpd.gob.es.
- Phone: 900 293 183.
© Joon-He Dillmann 2023. All rights reserved. No part of this website and/or its content may be reproduced in whole or in part without the prior express consent of its authors. The logo used by “IUSTITIA abogados” and the trade name “IUSTITIA abogados” are distinctive signs registered at the Spanish OEPM. Please check this website regularly. We may update its content unannounced at any time.