All websites administered by “IUSTITIA abogados” and its content are regulated under Spanish law. The following text is a non-binding translation of the Spanish article “Aviso Legal” and is offered to our foreign visitors exclusively on a courtesy basis. This is not an official translation and it may contain errors. In case of discrepancies between the different translations, the Spanish text shall prevail. The following text is based on the legal notice guidelines published by the European Union.
With the websites administered and published by “IUSTITIA abogados”, we, the lawyers (“Abogados”), aim to facilitate public access to general information and guidance on our professional legal services. Our aim is to keep the information accurate and up to date, correcting any errors brought to our attention as soon as possible. However, we assume no liability whatsoever in relation to the information contained in these pages.
The information presented on our websites (iustitia.com, iustitia.wiki) have the following characteristics:
- GENERAL INFORMATION: it is of a general nature only and does not address specific circumstances relating to particular individuals or organisms.
- GUIDELINE INFORMATION: it is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up-to-date.
- EXTERNAL LINKS: some web pages contain links to external sites over which we, the lawyers, have no control and for which we decline all responsibility.
- NON-BINDING INFORMATION: our websites offer non-binding and non-exhaustive legal information for guidance purposes. For legal consultations, please always contact one of the lawyers in our firm.
- NO CONTRACTING: all information published on our websites is offered WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEE and does not imply at any time a contracting, directly or indirectly, of our professional legal services.
Please note that the Abogados cannot guarantee that the information and documents available online accurately reproduce the officially adopted texts in Spain. Only the Official Journal of the European Union, the Spanish Official State Gazette (“Boletín Oficial del Estado” of the Spanish Kingdom) and other official gazettes of the Autonomous Communities of Spain are considered authentic and legally effective.
Although we do our best to minimise technical errors, some data or information contained on our websites may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not free of such errors, and we cannot guarantee that this will not interrupt or otherwise affect the service. The Abogados assume no responsibility for any problems that may arise when using our sites or external sites linked to them.
No Lawyer/Client relationship without signed agreement
Viewing or using our websites does not form an Abogado – Client relationship between you and the Abogados. No Abogado – Client relationship occurs unless and until you sign an agreement confirming the nature and scope of representation.
No legal advice
Our websites are for informational purposes only and do not contain legal advice. Please do not act or refrain from acting based on anything you read on these sites.
No website or electronic communication is entirely secure, so please be cautious when providing us information. Do not assume confidentiality exists in anything you send us, until an Abogado – Client relationship is formed through completion of a fee agreement.
Each case is different
Prior result in a case/business do NOT guarantee an identical result in a similar case. Each case/business we handle is individual with different facts and therefore every case/business is different. We cannot guarantee any specific result in your case/business.
The websites of “IUSTITIA abogados” are meant to comply with all Rules of Professional Conduct established by the Balearic Bar Association “Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de les Illes Balears“. The Abogados are all licensed and registered in SPAIN and EUROPE.
For security and privacy reasons, we do not offer legal advice via instant messaging (Whatsapp, Telegram, SMS, etc.). Should the client, customer, user or visitor of our legal services or of the websites of “IUSTITIA abogados” decide to contact us via instant messaging, we inform you that your messages may not be processed. Please contact us by telephone or e-mail only. Thank you for your understanding.
How to contact us
If you have any queries about our Cookies Policy set out above, you can contact us:
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us: (+34) 66 400 4000 during our working time: Monday to Friday 10:00h – 18:00h, except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Write us at: IUSTITIA abogados, Carrer Sa Mar 2, 1B, 07100 Sóller, Balearic Islands, Spain.
© Joon-He Dillmann 2023. All rights reserved. No part of this website and/or its content may be reproduced in whole or in part without the prior express consent of its authors. The logo used by “IUSTITIA abogados” and the trade name “IUSTITIA abogados” are distinctive signs registered at the Spanish OEPM. Please check this website regularly. We may update its content unannounced at any time.